HAVE YOU SEEN HER?
That is a LEGIT question, y’all. I need help.
This girl had more energy, more happiness and more “umph.” This girl also thought she was super sexy and capable of ANYTHING. I need this woman back in my life.
I’m suppose to start training for a half marathon next week, but I am about 99% sure that won’t happen…and I hate it. So, I’m seriously asking all of you for help because I will undoubtedly show up for the half marathon and probably die during it.
So, before you give me all of your brilliant advice (seriously, I need it), let me go ahead and list all of my excuses so you can shut them down:
1. I work 630am-430pm four days a week with one day off in the week. I get up every work morning at 530am because I have a lengthy commute. I don’t get home until nearly 530pm every day.
2. We typically eat dinner around 630pm.
2. I am an old lady baby and go to bed around 930 every night.
3. If I exercise too late I can’t sleep and I already have really bad insomnia/sleep problems.
4. I really like sleep.
5. Like seriously, a lot.
6. I have a desk job and have become quite…sedentary.
7. I cancelled my LA Fitness membership AGAIN because I’m not going. It’s not convenient at all. Also, with my new 10 hour long days, I’m not able to go to any of the classes I like. Besides, I’m totally capable of running and biking outside. I just need to do it.
So, there we have it. I want to exercise, I need to exercise, I feel better when I do and I’m suppose to start training. How do I get my chubby bunny butt off the couch and back into that mode?
********EDIT TO ADD: After talking with Stend I realized that a LARGE part of my problem is that since doing Triathlons, 10ks and 42 mile bike rides, anything less than an hour or more feels like a waste of time.